Friday 27 May 2016

Hiding story

It was the 2nd round could not believe it so exciting and have been waiting for this all day it was finally my turn it  was the most amazing thing ever and happened on bright sunny day, the blue skies and my nans gardens bursting with growth .I started counting “95,96,97,98,99,100 ready or not here I come” as I sneaked through the bush,thinking they might be in the garden shed could they be hiding under the shelves i crawled out the bush and started walking towards the garden shed. I could hear the birds whistling, smell the grapevines my nan was growing.I see something bright in the boat shed, I thought it might be someone but it wasn't... it was a piece of my pa’s old fluro vest. I hear whispering in the garden shed.  started walking over then heard a scream i ran to the garden shed and saw my cousin kacie was sitting right next to a big black mysterious hairy long legged spider. I screamed too, said “omg kacie are you ok” she ran out I said “hey lest I found u, where is dale abbey and stevie?” “About that abby went up to the house,  dale went to the bathroom and we only have to find stevie so let’s start looking.We looked for quite a while we decided to walk across the paddock. We started walking through we noticed that we don't look through the shed  she could be under the ute. We headed back through the cuty long wet
grass and we heard a little talk as we got  closer the closer we got to the shed. We could see a finger up behind the wheel we crouched down and we saw stevie we screamed FOUND  YA. We all headed inside where we made pikelets had afternoon tea we all settled down for the day .
hope u enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.